Sunday, September 13, 2009

A-Flight Tournaj

Had my first tournaj in the A-Flight.

Total Bust. Totally choked.

Shot 47-52=99 . . .
Same as K-taak . . .which meant he won the B-Flight. Good for him! But I didn't even make the first page of the results for the A-Flight. . . 19th place . . .

I was very nervous to start out with, started out with 2 double bogeys.

Then Birdied #3. My 2nd birdie in the Czech Republic; my first at GCP.

then double bogeyed #4 . . . finished the front 9 with 5 6s and a 7, the back 9 with 4 7s . . . I parred #8, #9, #10 to think I had righted the ship, then triple bogeyd #2 with a 5putt from 12 ft.

So, I didn't feel too bad about it . . .it was just one of those days, I tell myself . . .I was very unlucky . . . and like quick-sand, the harder I struggled, the deeper I sank.

I played with the guy who won the A-Flight. He made no birdies, but no double bogeys either . . . shot 81 with a 16 handicap. . . 8^D . . . if I'd just shot my handicap, I woulda placed. That's what I'll aim for next time. . . not some grandiose scheme involving breaking 80!

No comments:

Post a Comment