Saturday, August 4, 2012

Missed Birdie

I really don't like to put my personal picture, or any one's personal picture on the blog, but Mrs was walking around with us, taking snaps . . . I told her to photo any birdie attempts, for historical reasons, but then this is what you wind up with then, the agony of defeat . . . 8^D . . .
 
I hit an 8iron very thin on #3, perfectly straight, with just enough parabola to get it to the front of the green, between the tree & the trap that guard the front, so that the ball bounced up and rolled 4 ft away from the pin . . . walking up, I could see that my ball was below the slope up to the back tier, so I KNEW it would break very little, but my feet were higher than the ball, on that slope, so it felt as if it would break down right . . . so even tho' I knew it wouldn't I gave it room for the break because of the feel, and burned the top edge of the hole . . . it didn't even have the decency to roll behind the hole . . . 8^D . . . GAWd, I am the worlds worst putter.