Monday, November 21, 2011

Flag Touraj

Mebbe sort of an interesting twist on the strokes touraj, which is not so common here for amateurs . . .

The flag indicates your stroke total, and when you reach that total, you plant your flag, along 7, 8, & 9, the flags were planted all thru Tee to Green . . .8^D . . .

I double bogeyed the first two par 3s, was my main trouble . . . I mean, I count that as 4 strokes I lost, cuz I shouldn't even bogey those holes, and wound up at the 8th tee with 7 strokes left, for a par 3 and a par 5. In desperation I hit my tee shot on #8 par3 10 ft below the hole, jerked the birdie left of the hole 2 inches, easy par, but that meant I had to birdie #9 to finish . . . Totally pureed my drive high up onto the hill, not in the fairway, but with an excellent downhill look into the neck of the dogleg, but I pull-hooked my 7wood into the woods trying to get closer than I really needed to be . . .a 5iron might've done well enuf . . . Punched out of the woods all the way across the fairway behind a bush fir . . . Tried to blunt force a 7iron thru the tree, up the slope, for a miracle, came up 40m short, where I planted my flag. Shoot.